Hogeweg 20-A in Voerendaal
Asking price: €445.000 k.k.
Newly renovated, modern, light, spacious, move-in ready apartment in the most desirable Parkstad municipality in South Limburg. Centrally located in the idyllic village of Voerendaal, a 5 minute walk from cafes, restaurants, super markets and sports facilities including Gym, Football, Swimming, Tennis and of course outdoor trails galore. The picturesque Railway station a 3 minutes bike ride away and the beautiful Golf and Country Club Hoenshuis a 5 minute drive away.
This location, in the foothills of the Ardennes surrounded by the most beautiful landscape filled with hiking and biking trails also offers an unrivalled road and rail network for easy access or commuting to adjacent towns and cities. Aachen, Heerlen, Valkenburg and Maastricht in 20 minutes or less. Eindhoven, Venlo, Cologne and Dusseldorf 1 hour away, all of which, bar Venlo have well connected International airports. The modern Arriva train ride through the hilly country side of South Limburg towards Maastricht is certainly one of the most scenic in the whole country.
In addition to the beautiful surroundings the area also boasts of many amazing attractions including Snow World, GaiaZOO, and Thermae2000 to name only a few. Inside a 15 minute drive you can ski year round in one of the world’s largest indoor ski venues, visit one of the most popular and extensive Zoo complexes in the country, or relax in the vast wellness world amongst the Roman ruins at Thermae2000. Aachen and Maastricht can both boast of enviable ancient historic pasts as well of being thriving student cities with all the action and buzz that the vast student populations create.
The apartment itself is one of six units in a residence complex being currently renovated and upgraded. One of the units is already occupied, this one move-in ready, two more planned to be completed first half of the year and the remaining two later. Communal parking and storage facilities have already been completed and an association of owners established. The complex has recently fully renewed roofs as well as external paintwork.
Entrance to the apartment is on the ground floor, from Hogeweg, the main street of the village. The apartment is located on the 1st and 2nd floors. The first floor opens up to a stylish open living & dining area. Further inside you find the clean and crisp master bedroom suite. The outside roof deck is also located on this floor, as well as a guest toilet and closed off laundry corner.
The second (top) floor consists of two bedrooms, and an open lounge area perfect for an office, media corner or play area. The floor also has an additional bathroom and multiple skylights for generous daylight.
- Spacious apartment with 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms near the center of Voerendaal with private parking
- Equipped with a new roof with insulation
- Year of construction 1930
- 3 bedrooms/ 3 toilets
- Energy label A
- Plastic frames with double glazing
- VVE contribution 150 euros per month
- Living area 162 m2
- Volume 562 m3
- Parking space at the rear, storage room also on the ground floor
- Available immediately
- Close to the center and all amenities with access to all highways
For the exact dimensions, see the attached floor plans in this presentation plus a video impression.
Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to see previews of all new offers. (Near Real Estate)
* All sizes are approximate sizes;
* No rights can be derived from this presentation;
* The deposit/bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit this with the relevant notary within 2 weeks after the financing reservation has expired;
* To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement")